Wednesday 7 March 2018 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
Islington Town Hall, Upper Street
London N1 2UD
Islington In Europe, in conjunction with Wilson Solicitors and Wesley Gryk Solicitors, is holding a free event for EU nationals and their families to provide information and advice about their entitlement to live and work in the UK, and how to apply for permanent residence and British nationality. This event is supported by Islington Council.
- What are my current rights?
- How will Brexit affect these?
- When and how can I apply for a Permanent Residence Card?
- When and how can I apply for British Citizenship?
- Can my children apply to be British?